hi kingofwar

wanna join ftb? let us know here
kingofwar
Novice
Novice

hi kingofwar

Post by kingofwar » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:35 pm

hi i see you sever on ut 2004 and wepste and got on steam find slate so here i am am 28 i been in many clans all gone but 1 sss clan and i been some groups but i do know why do not like or no one come on not much . i play ut for years i have about all ut games but 2003 i buy the pack i think around 40 dollars. :D i like your severs but i like one with all class and maybe einngas class but hard find it but it good i like level up become stonger in inv maybe if i get round nexet copy of mouths i can pay for class sver . :D i will ilke to join but i know it will take abit of ts and playing copy of mouths i see you join post but i can try out .i try be most game nites as i can but i donot know if i have inenet for bit i have to ask my dad i movig to his home in copy of mouths geting umarried so i try ne beack as fast as i can bye for now pace all

EvolutionZero
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: hi kingofwar

Post by EvolutionZero » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:55 am

well, first and foremost, welcome to the forums. I am just about the only person who checks it regularly, for the most part our members just use facebook to communicate which slate already hooked u up with our pages, so ur good to go there. B4 u can try out to join FTB we will need time to get to know u as u said and then the admins will talk and decide when to officially put u up for probation. ATM i dont remember the time length FTB agreed on for which u have to be fragging with us b4 u can join, my guess is ether 1 month, 3 months or 6 months, so itll take some time before ur officially considered, this is simply cause over the years guys like u who just appear outta nowhere and wanna join instantly have generally applied and then are rarely heard from again or just wanna join to mess with us in some way, so we just need to be sure ur here to stay and make sure ur a good fit for us, as well as giving u a chance to see if this is where u want to be. Ive seen uve gotten setup on teamspeak as well so that will help us greatly to figure out if ur right for the team and seems as tho uve met most if not all members except me on teamspeak, so ur off to a good start. Like i said ppl that want to join instantly without knowing us generally dont have a good track record, so im just interested in knowing y it is u want to join us? Obviously we are one of the few clans left in ut, and no one is left that plays things quite like we do, so i imagine thats all it is. We at FTB only rly had 1 person to connect us to the SsS clan, a long time friend named camco who passed away a few years back and nvr rly got to know any other members of the clan, but to my knowledge they dont play anything as a clan anymore (especially not ut), so its not like we can get any references for ya :D so we will defiantly need to take the time to get to know u first. Thanks for ur interest in FTB, i look forward to getting to know a potential candidate such as urself :).

Quick question, have u ever been banned from any servers b4? And if so, why?

kingofwar
Novice
Novice

Post by kingofwar » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:17 am

one sver very when frst strted in 2007 i think act shot team maber and sss wepste site i act brke one rule but i still talk to them in face book and ts i like being in a clan if i cant understand i was in sss cory for a bit i lfet to lean admin stuff well that do not work at well i try back they say no my frst trail was bad say they denal me and i acd brke one of there rule but some sss maners i thnik do not like me in frst place so i only have a copy that does

EvolutionZero
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by EvolutionZero » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:55 pm

ok, cool, like i said, just get to know everyone and ull b considered for FTB b4 u know it :)

Hook
Novice
Novice

Post by Hook » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:53 pm

Welcome kingofwar - and Hi to you! :D
Good to see a new member here.
= Hook =
FORUM: http://hooksutplace.freeforums.org
UT99 SERVER: CROSSBONES Lucifurs Missile Madness {CMM} PRO REDEEMER
SERVER IP: 68.232.181.236:7777