Forums Updated 9/7/17

shoot the shit
EvolutionZero
Site Admin
Site Admin

Forums Updated 9/7/17

Post by EvolutionZero » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:05 am

For those of u that may have seen the error message this forum was getting, i have solved the issue by updated to the latest version of phpbb 3.2 . With the update comes a new look (since the makers of our last skin have yet to update it for this version of php and the old version had graphical issues). Personally ive always preferred this skin but only just now found a version that works good with the portal, so all in all im happy :D. I will b looking into possibly changing the color scheme so its not so plain, and i will also b looking for more skins for those of u that dont like this one, but since this version of php is fairly new, it may b a while until i find a different one, then again i may find one today, who knows. Let me know if anyone has any issues with these forums after this update.

EvolutionZero
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Forums Updated 9/7/17

Post by EvolutionZero » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:14 pm

update: There r now 4 skins to choose from: prosilver (most basic), subsilver (a variation of prosilver so it looks somewhat similar), hexagon (default skin for all users, black) and flat. I have modified all to include our logo at the top and have ut symbols for post icons.